Floating Hollow Valve Spheres
The floating hollow valve sphere mainly used in low pressure, or non critical working conditions, considering on the costs, solid balls may not be necessary for use, so the hollow ball may be the most proper scheme, firstly, it satisfied the working conditions, secondly, it saved a lot of costs for end users.
Someone may worry about the working life of hollow balls, it’s totally unnecessary, because the ball valves are sealed with resilient seats, mostly are PTFE and R-PTFE, so it can be used for decades of years, unless the resillient seats were damaged due to abration.
The working principle of the valve ball:
1. In the closed position, the ball is pressed against the valve seat by the mechanical pressure of the valve stem.
2. When turning the handwheel counterclockwise, the valve stem moves in the opposite direction, and the angular plane at the bottom causes the ball to separate from the valve seat.
3. The valve stem continues to lift and interacts with the guide pin in the spiral groove of the valve stem, causing the ball to start rotating without friction.
4. Until the fully open position, the valve stem is raised to the limit position, and the ball rotates to the fully open position.
1. When closing, turn the handwheel clockwise, the valve stem begins to descend and the ball leaves the valve seat and starts to rotate.
2. Continue to rotate the hand wheel, the valve stem is acted on by the guide pin embedded in the upper spiral groove, so that the valve stem and the ball rotate 90° at the same time.
3. When it is about to close, the ball has rotated 90° without contact with the valve seat.
4. In the last few turns of the handwheel, the angular plane at the bottom of the valve stem mechanically wedges and presses the ball, making it tightly pressed on the valve seat to achieve a complete seal.
1. Raw material supply: Tsingshan Steel (Fortune 500)
2. Forging plant: auto-forging, self-owned
3. Workshop: independent, 3000㎡
4. Manufacturing: full CNC auto machining
5. Capacity: max 1,000pcs/day
6. Quality Control: 100% process + random final inspection
7. Honor: China largest, top & best, most competitive
Product: Floating Hollow Valve Ball
Size Range: DN32~DN200
Rating: ≤PN25 bar
Technology: preforming, welding
Stainless Steel: A351 CF8(M), CF3(M), SS410, SS201; (most competitive)
Duplex Stainless Steel: N.A;
Other Steel: N.A;
Applied Industries: HVAC, plumbing, waters, steam, gas, refrigeration, automobile, etc.
WENZHOU ZHENHONG VALVE BALL CO., LTD
Wenzhou Zhenhong Valve Ball Co., Ltd located in Longwan District of Wenzhou city, Zhejiang province, China, the [hometown of stainless steel", originally established in 2000, specialized in manufacturing solid & hollow ball valve-balls, size range 1/4"~40"(DN6~DN1000), material mainly in stainless steel, also have duplex stainless steel, special alloy steel and carbon steel, own 3 automatic forging plants and 2 full CNC manufacturing plants, has an occupation area of 30,000㎡ with more than 300 working staffs, daily capacity can reach to Max. 30,000pcs, annual turnover exceed USD15 million, now is China largest small-size stainless steel valve-ball manufacturer and China top 3 valve-ball manufacturer.
l 2000, the president Mr. Wang Guoyue was 15 years old, he left his disabled parents and working as an apprentice in his uncle`s valve-ball factory, started the first career in his life;
l 2011, Mr. Wang borrowed about USD45,000 from his uncle, registered Zhenhong brand, bought two machining lathe, started the small-size stainless steel valve-ball business in his 9 ㎡living room, with limited business in local Wenzhou city, a very humble beginning;
l 2014, influenced by the U.S Senate Bill S3874 (Reduction of Lead in Drinking Water Act), Zhenhong realized sales turnover almost USD15 million , became the largest small-size valve-ball manufacturer, also top 3 valve-ball manufacturer in China, successfully expanded business from Wenzhou local market to China domestic market and global market, also invested three new forging plants, to support its fast growing business;
l 2015, Zhenhong optimized production technology, realized the cost of our forged small-size valve-ball much competitive than the casted of our competitors in Taiwan, then more and more first-class customers and reputable brands established long term cooperation relationship with Zhenhong;
l 2017, Zhenhong invested a new manufacturing plant, mainly process medium & big size (above 6") trunnion valve-balls, also valve-balls with special design and material, enriched the production line;
l 2020, Zhenhong spend about USD20 million bought a 30,000㎡ permanent plant under the poor business situation caused by pandemic covid-19, it will be set with advanced manufacturing and test & inspection equipment, the existing two plants will be merged and moved to the new plant in May of 2022, also will be the new H.Q;
l 2021, Zhenhong will always keep the best product and service to our global customers, positively improve R&D to present you the most competitive, eco-friendly, cost-saving valve-ball solution.
The Zhenhong flight is ready to take off, welcome on board!
- Company Name: WENZHOU ZHENHONG VALVE BALL CO., LTD
- Representative: ZHANG CHENGZHU
- Product/Service: Valve Balls , Valve Spheres , Valve Stems , Valves Seats , Hollow Valve Balls , Floating Valve Balls
- Capital (Million US $): US$8 Million
- Year Established: 2000
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 41% - 50%
- No. of Production Lines: 3
- No. of R&D Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 30,000-50,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No.1509 Tianzhong Road, Longwan District,
- Contact Person: Mr. Kevin Chou
- Tel: +86-577-86999825
Premium Related Products